RFD-2000X-H is a UV/IR type hydrogen Flame Detector with international certifications.
Identify fire when both UV and IR sensors simultaneously detect the presence of a a hydrogen and hydrocarbon based flame.
Maximum 30 meters of detection range with a 90 degree cone of vision.
Permits operation at Hazardous areas.
User selectable output options among Relays, 4-20㎃ stepped output, and RS-485.
• UV/IR Dual-sensors
• Detects Hydrogen and Hydrocarbon based flames
• Enhanced False Alarm Immunity against sunlight and artificial false alarm sources
• Approval for Explosion-Proof and Dust Ignition proof
• High reliability in operation with Automatic and Manual Self-Diagnosis
• Suitable for hazardous areas such as Oil, Gas stations and Petrochemical plants
• Field selectable sensitivity and delay time
[ Specification ]
• Type : Ultraviolet and Infrared, Hydrogen flame detector
• Detection Range : 100ft(30m) for n-Heptane fire
15ft(4.5m) for Hydrogen (30" plume)
• Field of View : Horizontal 90°, Vertical 90°
• Temperature Range Operating : -40℃ to +75℃
• Storage : -50℃ to +80℃
• Humidity Range : 0 to 95% relative humidity
• Explosion proof :
- Class I Division 1 Groups B,C and D(FM)
- Class II Division 1 Groups E,F and G(FM)
- Class III (FM)
- Ex d IIB+H2, T6(ATEX)
· Fire Alarm, Fault Alarm, Warning Alarm
· From A or B Selectable, 28vdc, 2A
[ Structure ]
• Dimensions (body) : W134 x H117 x D120 mm
W5.3 x H4.6 x D4.7Inch
• Enclosure Material : Stainless steel 316
• Shipping Weight : 3.4 kg (with Bracket)
• Color : Metal
• Conduit Entry Size : 2 X 1/2 inch NPT, M20 X 1.5
[ Electrical ]
• Operating Voltage : Typical DC24V (17 to 32).
• Power Consumption : 1.8W maximum at 32 vdc
• Wiring : 14AWG(2.08mm2) to
• Electromagnetic Compatibility : EMC Protected